Featured Post

Blue Pea Flower Rice and Vermicelli #myeverydaymeal

Gotten 2 packs of dried blue pea flowers from Chatuchak so here’s my attempt at making blue pea flower rice paired with Japanese curry. 🍛 Blue pea flower has no taste but it gives the rice a very rich blue Color and has many health benefits, such as Improve eyesight, hair growth, skin, and also anti inflammatory. 

I also Bought these vermicelli (tang Hoon) from Bangkok as well. I bought these from Big C supermarket. Saw some places in singapore selling these kind of blue tang hoon in Thai restaurants so here’s my version of it. Added red pepper powder for taste!

How do you get the blue color out of the dried flowers? You basically put some flowers in a cup, pour boiling water in it and use a spoon to try to get as many color out from the flower. 

I have not even finish 1 of the packets that i used to make these. LOL. Any ideas what i can make? Do share with me in the comments. :)






Comments