Featured Post

#DINNERGOALS

1) I went to Daiso recently and got this Nabe soup pack. Decided to make some soup to go with rice. 1 pack can serve 2-3 people depends on how much ingredients you put in it? Mine's just enough for 2! I have broccoli, chicken, baby corn, baby carrots, white and brown enoki mushroom, and shiitake mushrooms. It is also quite easy to make this soup. You basically out the ingredients into a pot and pour the soup in until all ingredients are cooked. I also added tamago furikake on my rice. 

2) I still have a lot of Gochugaru left so i decided to make korean Budae Jjigae (Army Stew) with rice! Use a small bowl for the sauce and mix everything together. 
For the sauce, you need :
  • 1 tablespoon hot pepper paste
  • 2 tablespoons hot pepper flakes
  • 1 teaspoon soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 2 tablespoons water
You then add your ingredients into around 2.5 cups of chicken stock. You can gauge how much you need from how many people you are serving. Put the sauce in and cover with lid until everything is cooked. I think this is the last of my japanese rice. Not sure what i would make next though. 




Comments