Featured Post

REVIEW: Uno Beef House at Toa Payoh

Uno Beef House has been operating in Toa Payoh for as long as I can remember. You can say I grew up eating their western food! They have been operating in coffee shops and selling their western food at affordable prices! I don't really eat beef steaks as I find it difficult to chew thus I have never ordered it at Uno beef House. :X Anyway they have other nice food here as well, like their Fish & Chips, Mixed Grill and Black Pepper Chicken Chop. I always like having their chicken chop as the chicken was always well-marinated and tender. Their mashed potato comes in a ball shape with a fried outer layer. 

If you're near Toa Payoh or Braddell, you can go check out this food stall.

Address: Uno Beef House
Block 51, Lorong 5 Toa Payoh, 
#01-60 Singapore
Opening Hours: 11.30am – 10.30pm Daily

Check out Uno beef house's menu below! 








Comments