Featured Post

[REVIEW] Shin Ramen Black

I made it a habit of getting instant noodles whenever I travel to countries.
This Shin Ramyun Black came up pretty frequently when I was researching what kind of instant noodles to get from Korea during my trip. Saw this in lotte mart and off it goes into my basket. 
Gotten 1 instant cup noodles to try. 

What differentiates this from the normal one is that the black one contains extra beef stock soup that makes the broth more tasty and rich than the normal one. This is pretty easy to make. You either put it into the oven for 2 minutes or just add boiling water and wait for 4 minutes. 

The ramen noodles have a good thickness to it which I like and tbh nong shim ramen aren't that spicy as well. I like that the soup is thicky and meaty and taste kind of creamy. I added shrimp wonton and mushrooms to it.





Comments

Post a Comment