Featured Post

REVIEW: Chop Chop Western Grill & Wang’s Western

Western food is essentially just Singapore's localized style of American food. You can find this in every part of Singapore, be it in restaurants in malls, or in the hawker center in the heartlands. I am just gonna talk about those I like that are super near me. 

Chop Chop Western Grill started their business early last year. They shifted from their store in Kallang Bahru to Toa Payoh last year as well. I have never really noticed them last time... but coz they're in the same coffee shop as Donya Japanese Cuisine and I was always there for their mentaiko salmon rice bowl. Who can resist that? LOL, I wanted to try something new and I was already thinking of having something new. I mean I always order pasta. XD 

Address: Blk 126 Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Singapore 318990
Opening Hours: 11.30AM–9.30PM

They're very interesting because they have any kind of sauces for their dishes. Here's my creamy mushroom sauce with my chicken chop and garlic black pepper sauce for the salmon. Their side dishes are boring but their sauces are kind of makeup for it. 

Wang’s Western is situated in Toa Payoh Lor 7 market and hawker center. They serve up pretty decent chicken chop. They're considerably tender and have a short waiting time. They told me to come back around 7 minutes for my food. 😂

Address: 22 Lorong 7 Toa Payoh, #01-23, Kim Keat Palm Market & Food Centre
Opening Hours: 11AM - 9PM

 If you're near Toa Payoh or Braddell, you can go check out this food stall.








Comments