Featured Post

REVIEW: BREAKFAST AT TWENTY EIGHT CAFE

New cafe Twenty Eight Cafe is a new venture by italian restaurant and bar 28Wilkie, thus the similar name and they're all along the same road. I'm not sure how busy it gets as i was there at noon and there wasn't a lot of people. They do have charging ports and wifi so it is good for people who wanna work. 

Ordered latte and flat white. I would never have thought of taking a photo of my coffee on a stool. LOL. Good to step out of comfort zone sometimes and learn some new photography techniques/skills. We also ordered the baked avocado and common breakfast. The avocado is so fresh and the flesh can be easily scraped from the skin. The common breakfast wasn't that fantastic and did not wow me. Can be easily replicated in my own kitchen. 

Address: 28 Wilkie Road
Singapore 228051
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 7.30am – 5pm
Sat - Sun 8.30am – 6pm





Comments