Featured Post

REVIEW: BLUE WHALE CAFE BANGKOK

Blue Whale.  🐳 I am finally at the blue whale 🐳!!!! Saw this super aesthetic cafe with instagrammable drinks on instagram and I wanted to go. A pity that this cafe is kind of far from the city area.

Very small outdoor seating and did I mention before that blue is my fav Color? 💙 

 Even the entrance is painted with a lighter shade of blue. They also have these beautiful tiles on the wall to create this blue gradient and they are kind of like mermaid scales? So cool!! The first floor is kind of narrow though. And then you walked up to the second floor through these stairs. Omg the walls are like waves 🌊 leh wtf 

Here’s my cup of iced butterfly blue pea latte.  Look at the blue and white gradient created by milk and then pouring blue pea water. So refreshing. ✨ Someone commented on my instagram pic that the drink have a tropical feel? I guess the cinnamon stick and flower helped bring out that feel.

Address: 392/37 Maha Rat Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200, Thailand
Opening Hours: 10AM - 8PM 
Closed on Thursday








Comments