Featured Post

Lunch at the Masses~

I came for the C&C pasta~ I ordered the FANCY 忧 lunch set and it allows me to choose between 3 starters, choice of egg, C&C pasta and Chargrilled Pumpkin. The C&C pasta is served cold and it features al dente angel hair pasta noodles drizzled in luscious lobster bisque with crab meat and topped with caviar. 
I also have a choice of 3 main dishes. Duroc Pork Belly or Pan-Seared Barramundi or Angus 200-Days Grain Fed Striploin (180g), I chose the Barramundi but it seems like i made the wrong choice. haha. It comes with Vegetable Bohémienne, Clams, Fig-Infused Clams Jus. The fish was oddly chewy and difficult to break apart. Not nice! 
You can view more of what they offer here.

Address: 85 Beach Road #01-02 Singapore 189694
Opening Hours: MON – SAT 12pm – 9.30pm (last order)
SUNDAYS 12pm – 9pm (last order)
WED, FRI & SAT  Bar open till 12am





Comments