Featured Post

A Day In my Life~ Bread yard Cafe, Alakai Poke & Nylon Coffee Roasters

Breakfast at Bread yard, lunch at Alakai Poke and coffee at Nylon Coffee Roasters

Went for breakfast at the Bread Yard. I ordered the big boy's breakfast signature. It comes with a super long sausage, back bacon, grilled cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, scrambled eggs, toasts and greens. The scrambled eggs are so creamy and was topped with black pepper~ It is even better than the one i had at ronin. I had a matcha latte to go along with the scrumptious breakfast. 

Address: 1 Fusionopolis Place
#01-23/24 Galaxis
Singapore 138522
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 7pm
Sat 9am - 2.30pm 
Closed on Sunday



I went for my dental appointment after this. The previous dentist graduated so someone new took over. She seemed like she knows her stuff. lol I also started on pushing back the front tooth. After this i had a nasty ulcer which did not go away even until now. >.< I fucking hate having pain inside my mouth. Aside from that, i went to alakai and tried their Moku Poke plate which comes with 2 scoops of rice topped with some furikake, mashed potato, carrots and salmon which is quite well marinated. You're also allowed to customise your own plate but the guy there recommend i try their poke plate as it was my first visit. :)

Address: 3 Everton Park
#01-79
Singapore 080003
Opening Hours: Tues - Fri 11.30am - 2.30pm, 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Sat 11.30am - 8.30pm
Closed Sun - Mon



Last stop was at Nylon Coffee Roasters where i had a cup of filtered brew. 
Refer to Everton Park


Comments