Featured Post

REVIEW: Good Hokkien Mee in Singapore: Singapore Fried Hokkien Mee in Whampoa Makan Place Block 90 Singapore

I decided to dine at Singapore Fried Hokkien Mee, situated within Whampoa Drive Makan Place. Being a fan of the more moist and succulent variation of this beloved local #hawkerfare, this particular plate of Hokkien mee suited my taste preferences perfectly. slurps 👅 Regrettably, this dish lacked the inclusion of pork lard or prawns, a fact I only became aware of after a comment on my Instagram post. XD Upon arrival, I noticed a modest queue, which is unsurprising given their appearances on various Mediacorp shows and their consistent accolades over the years. By the way, the queue forms at the front of the establishment and snakes towards the right-hand side, where you can place your order and collect your plate of delectable Hokkien mee.

Address: 90 Whampoa Drive
#01-32 Whampoa Makan Place Block 90
Singapore 320090
Opening Hours: 4pm - 1.30am daily




Comments