Featured Post

REVIEW: Good Cafes in Singapore: Grin Affair at Bishan Singapore

Following a delightful lunch experience at Canopy Garden Dining in Bishan, I ventured to Grin Affair for a sweet treat. Nestled in the heart of Bishan, this cozy café exudes charm and warmth, offering a respite from the bustling city atmosphere. Despite its popularity, the café maintained a tranquil ambiance during my visit, with only a few patrons and one attentive staff member on hand.

Eager to indulge my sweet tooth, I opted for their famed peanut fudge cake, accompanied by an iced latte to cool off in the tropical heat. However, my excitement quickly turned to disappointment as I discovered the cake was only half-filled and the iced latte required an additional fee. The mousse cake, albeit visually appealing on their website, arrived frozen solid, rendering it nearly impossible to savor its flavors. This stark contrast to the online presentation left me feeling disillusioned, especially considering the $5 price point.

While Grin Affair may boast a diverse menu of culinary delights, my primary objective was to sample their renowned mousse cake, leaving me underwhelmed by the experience. Despite its picturesque setting and promising offerings, the café failed to live up to expectations, highlighting the importance of managing online representations to align with real-world experiences.

Address: Blk 505D Bishan #01-408, Singapore 574505
Opening Hours: Mon 5pm-10pm
Tue - Sun 1pm - 10pm





Comments