Featured Post

REVIEW: Good Cafes in Singapore: Lola's Cafe at Kovan Singapore

Saved this draft for ages and with braces going on and what not, I have neglected the blog! Anyways, I had breakfast here on one of my off days! Came early to lola's cafe but was not allowed to choose a seat and the staffs there were quite noisy despite the limited space in the cafe. The staff said that I have to share seats if i were to be seated inside so they gave me a single seat right in the middle. BUT it was early when i arrived.. >.> Whatever, right? 

Guess no one wants to sit outside.... They even have fork and spoon ready for you outside. Better wipe it clean.. ya.. 

Overall, I did not have a good experience eating there. 

Opening Hours: Monday Closed
Tuesday 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
     Wednesday 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
Thursday 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
Friday 10:00 am – 12:00 am
Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 am
Sunday 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
Address: 5 Simon Rd, 545893 

Nearest Train Station is at Kovan Mrt.


Here comes my latte with the perfect heart latte art. <3 Coffee was good here. 


Also ordered the Eggs Atlantic set. Poached eggs drenched in hollandaise sauce on top of smoked salmon and brioche bread, served with garden salad in balsamic dressing. Nothing short of perfect here, If only service was a little better. 


Comments