Featured Post

REVIEW: Good French Japanese Cafes in Singapore:MIAM MIAM at Bugis Junction Singapore

This is another cafe that I wanted to try out! It is awfully similar to Hoshino Coffee in terms of their menu. Both serve french and Japanese food. I actually wanted to try their Lobster Bisque Pasta. :x This seems like the common denominator in all of the French Japanese restaurants at least in Singapore. 

Address: #02-14 Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street, Singapore 188021
Opening Hours: 11:30am – 10:00pm (Mon-Fri)
                          11:30am – 10:00pm (Sat-Sun)

Here's a picture of their nicely designed menu. (:


Matcha Latte with gelato and iced matcha latte. Does not taste as good as the ones i had in Nana's green tea and hoshino coffee. This is too powdery for my liking.

My friend's baked rice. This smells really good! The aroma of the Japanese curry rushes into my nostrils and I love it. The taste is not too bad as well but then they can at least serve something better than broccoli, egg, and sausage with rice.


Here's come awaited Lobster Bisque Pasta with grilled tiger prawn! I like the tiger prawn as it is nice, firm, and succulent with every bite. The Lobster Bisque here is slightly better tasting than Hoshino Coffee but their Linguine was a little too hard. I love my pasta al dente and this was not the case here. The pasta does look good on camera!




Comments