Featured Post

REVIEW: Good Cafes in Singapore: The Bakery Chef in Bukit Merah Singapore

The Bakery Chef is a small cafe Tucked in a corner at Bukit Merah Central. They serve a variety of cakes and coffees there. They also provide free WIFI for customers. The staff there are generally young or at least that's how they look. Heard about their Rainbow Cake for ages so I have been wanting to make a trip down to try but I have no time! (Damn, work!) Awesome food like that often goes viral on social media. The cafe is generally quiet during weekday afternoons, so it is good to bring a laptop there like me to do work! 

Address: #01-3711, 161 Bukit Merah Central, Singapore 150161
Opening Hours: Mon - Thurs 10am –7pm
                       Fri - Sun 10am – 9pm


This is by far the best rainbow cake I have tried so far! The sponge is so soft and fluffy! And the colors are so pastel! It looks awesome on camera and tastes good as well. I also like that the cream on top is not overly sweet.


Another different angle!


It is very hard to find a cafe that serves both good cakes and coffee! I will definitely be back to try out other food items available there when I am free! 




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment