Featured Post

REVIEW: Yellow Cup Coffee at South Beach Quarter

I was feeling sad after exams. I thought to myself that I need to go have some good food and I saw that ladyironchef posted a picture of a cuppa from there. Yes, he is that influential. So I went there to have my late lunch! 

Nice place but not very easily accessible. You can walk from china town MRT or Clark Quay MRT. I went to their Central Square outlet. They have since relocated to South Beach Quarter and are located jointly together with 
"The Armoury Craft Beer Bar".

Address: South Beach Quarter
36 Beach Road #01-01
S189766

I was there at about 2-ish so there are not many people and soon I was the only customer there. Nice place to chill! 

The cafe was aptly decorated with yellow stuffs as their shop name is yellow cup coffee. Notice the yellow chairs, flowers and small ornaments. 




I ordered a hot mocha and I love it! 


I ordered this twin salmon nest. It is basically twin Poached Eggs sit on luscious nests of Smoked Salmon Coupled with toasted Sourdough and Salad Mix. The egg was too raw to be called a poached egg. It looks more like a half-boiled egg to me! 

Salmon was nice though! Would be better if there's more salmon for the price I'm paying. Sourdough and salad mix is good as side dishes. 


Comments