Featured Post

REVIEW: Good Ramen in Bangkok: Bankara Ramen in Bangkok, Thailand

Was in Bangkok for holiday! Researching for food leads me to this rare find! 
Bankara Ramen is around 10-20 minutes from BTS Prompong. 

It is kind of hot walking all the way from the BTS so remember to bring an umbrella! It's all the way in Sukhumvit 39! Quite far away from the main road. 
Address: 32/1 Sukhumvit 39Bangkok 10110Thailand

You will know when you see the MANOR! 


Here is a picture of the menu! They have 2 kinds of menus. One with Thai words and one with English. We were looking at the menu confused until they brought us another menu.


Here is the authentic BANKARA RAMEN. I just had to order the bankara ramen. The place is called Bankara ramen. There must be something special about it! The soup is rich and yummy. The noodles are just nice and with the right amount of "springy". There are additional toppings which you can pay for. In the below picture you can see that I have added the onsen egg. The soup is slightly salty but I love it!

I will definitely go back again! 4 days in Bangkok is not enough for me to try out all the different flavors that they are offering!




Comments